How to clean up your android device and make storage
Manually clean an app’s cache
Follow below steps
- head to the Settings Menu
- Click on Apps
- realize the All tab
- option for associate degree app that’s seizing lots of space
- Click the button Clear Cache. If you are running golem half-dozen.0 candy on your device then you’ll have to click on Storage then Clear Cache
- head to Settings;
- Click on Storage > Cache information or Saved Data
- A screen can elicit confirmation to get rid of everything keep among the caches. make sure and save to get rid of the content.
To continue to click here
I have come to the end of this post. So, how’ll I end this post?
I hope you liked this post. The post is all about How to clean up your android device and make storage if you like the post then please share it in different social media channels like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and many more.
If you have any comments, please share with us in the comment box. which helps us to improve our services.
My name is Sonu Singh Founder of Technicalword. I have started my journey in 2018 now it will be growing i have small team to do different tasks every day basis
If you are in the market for a new phone or you just want to upgrade to a new model, you may have been faced with the problem of how to clean up your Android device and make more storage space available. Many people use their phones as their main mode of communication and this…